COVID-19 Safety Precautions
How We’re Keeping You & Our Staff Safe
We will continue and always make the safety and wellbeing of our patients and staff a top priority. You will see this safety begins before you even step inside our doors and continues beyond each appointment.
We are following the ADA, CDC, OSHA, and DOH guidelines.
How are we keeping you safe?
- Prescreening: All patients are pre-screened prior to all appointments over the telephone. Prescreening includes a series of questions regarding the common symptoms of COVID-19, potential exposures, and travel to potential “hot spot” states.
- Check-in Station: Includes a temperature check, review of the COVID-19 questionnaire to ensure there are no changes in your health that could impact your appointment, hand sanitizer, and face masks for all patients.
- Social Distancing: We are asking that only those with an appointment come into the office, unless you are assisting a child or patient who requires special assistance. In most cases, we are seating our patients immediately; however, if there is a need to wait in our reception area please note the area is socially distanced and disinfected regularly. This disinfection includes, but is not limited to, door handles and restrooms.
- Infection Control Measures: Our staff members are all highly trained in infection control and will be utilizing all of the infection control measures to ensure our rooms/equipment/instruments are cleaned/disinfected/sterilized between use. Our staff all wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), and all PPE is changed between each patient. Each staff member is screened prior to the start of the workday — this includes a temperature check and a COVID-19 symptom questionnaire.
- Additional Layers of Protection: We have implemented Plexiglass barriers, air fogging, and air purifiers. We have also removed our magazines, coffee station, and children’s play area.
This time has been challenging and confusing at times. We have all needed to make significant adjustments in response to COVID-19. We are in this together! Thank you for being our patient and trusting us with your care.
— Dr. Larrimore and Team