Welcome New Patients!
We are excited you are joining our practice. Our goal at Larrimore Family Dentistry is to put your fears and anxieties to rest by providing a calm, comfortable, and relaxing atmosphere for you.
Knowing what to expect before your first visit is one way to feel more confident and to reduce any concerns you might have.
Dr. Heather Larrimore and her dental care team welcome you to Larrimore Family Dentistry.
What To Expect at Your First Visit
- A clean, inviting environment
- Free WiFi and chocolate chip cookies
- A friendly greeting when you arrive
- Doctors and staff who listen to your concerns and treat you with respect
- Clear explanations of the dental care we provide for you
Our fun kid-friendly waiting room at Larrimore Family Dentistry.
What To Bring to Your First Visit
- Dental x-rays (from the last 6 months, if possible). Don’t worry; we’ll take new x-rays if you don’t have them.
- New patient form! We know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the option to complete our forms at your convenience. You can get a head start and fill out the New Patient form at home, or complete them when you arrive at our office.
- Insurance information. We accept most dental insurance plans, including MetLife and Assurant. Please bring your plan information for us to make a copy for our records.
- Your best smile. We will do our absolute best to provide you with highest level of care and comfort. We believe the best relationships are built on trust. Having a positive attitude about your dental care is a great first step for us to take together.
New Patient Form
Get a head start and complete this form before arriving at our office. If you’re not sure how to respond to a particular question, please leave it blank and we will address it when you arrive.
Click on the link to view and download the PDF.
Contact Larrimore Family Dentistry
For questions about your upcoming appointment, give us a call at 717-733-7971. Don’t have an appointment yet? Schedule one using the form on this page.