Welcome New Patients!
We are excited you are joining our practice. Our goal at Larrimore Family Dentistry is to put your fears and anxieties to rest by providing a calm, comfortable, and relaxing atmosphere for you.
Knowing what to expect before your first visit is one way to feel more confident and to reduce any concerns you might have.
Updated December 1, 2021
- We are now accepting new patients!
- Visit our dental insurance page for information about our insurance policies.
Dr. Heather Larrimore and her dental care team welcome you to Larrimore Family Dentistry.
What To Expect at Your First Visit
- A clean, inviting environment
- A friendly greeting when you arrive
- Digital Check-In Station
- Free WiFi, coffee station, and a children’s play area
- Knowledgeable Doctors and team who listen to your concerns and treat you with respect
What To Bring to Your First Visit
- Dental x-rays (from the last 6 months, if possible). Don’t worry; we’ll take new x-rays if you don’t have them.
- Insurance information. Visit our office policy regarding insurance for more details about dental insurance.
- Your best smile. We will do our absolute best to provide you with highest level of care and comfort. We believe the best relationships are built on trust. Having a positive attitude about your dental care is a great first step for us to take together.
Contact Larrimore Family Dentistry
For questions about your upcoming appointment, give us a call at 717-733-7971. Don’t have an appointment yet? Schedule one using the form on this page.
How do I schedule an appointment?
You can call 717-733-7971 or Contact Us online.
What will the dentist do on the first visit?
Typically for adults, the first visit is with one of our doctors and will consist of a comprehensive examination, necessary x-rays, and dental charting.
A child new patient visit is done by one of our hygienists and consists of the same services as an adult patient but typically we also include a cleaning on the first visit.
How long does dental checkup take?
Our appointments vary in length of time depending on age and need but most often a new patient appointment is 90 minutes and our existing patient appointment is 60-80 minutes.